Thursday, February 09, 2012

The Most Important Question You Can Ask Yourself

When you are a kid, you would ask any questions about anything that comes across your mind.  But the story changes when you reached a certain age. Especially when you reached the adolescent years. What is The Most Important Question You Can Ask Yourself?

Going to college is never easy. So maybe you will start asking what course to take, is this something you would be interested in, or something that is just what most people study so that they can get the most satisfying job there is. After selecting those options and you are finally in your the university. What is The Most Important Question You Can Ask Yourself?

Well perhaps next things, is there anybody waiting for me, or will my Mr. Right come in the right time I expect for him or her to come? Will I be happy with him, if yes, are we going to get married, where will we live? What kind of job will I take or will I just be sitting in our mansion?

Well life has so many QUESTIONS, we need ANSWERs..... just from a mind that wonders...

1 comment:

Nerissa said...

so true!