Tuesday, May 12, 2009

i did not tell you i will go... but where am i ?


I remember when I have to look into your eyes....

The day when I walk away, without being sure where the rest of the world will take me.

I didn't say a word suppressing the feelings I have inside, a letter I can give to say I will be OK, but that didn't mean GOODBYE.

I forget I promise that you will not see me cry, because you heard it when I say HELLO.

Would you say that you were alone, would you feel I left you?

The first time I arrived this far, I can see you, I can see you in every doors, telling me to come in. I can see you in every window checking if I am alright.

I promise that I will keep looking wherever you are, and I can see you everywhere I looked...

I am not sure how you feel this time...

I am searching for your face in the picture in my eye...

Because no matter where I am,

I'm just here.. stayin' , I'm just here MOM.

(inspired to write this feeling the emotions from David Cook's PERMANENT)



1 comment:

Nerissa said...

oh how touching!...You made me sad huh!!!!!--- Your mom is lucky having you--visit her " ara?"...