Thursday, April 03, 2008

Will I go back to where I came from?

I am confused about the things I want to do in my life...

I want to accomplish a lot of things. I want to help a lot of people.
But now I am confused where one makes a satisfying work. I know what it is. But I want to do more and more....

And sometimes I wish to go back to old things, but I am unsure if I like to see same faces that grow old (go home) or move with life and meet a lot of new people??

I am sometimes feeling the need of a companion, but I usually come alone, I have many friends, I look for a place where I belong, but I get so crazy to think where things will bring us...

The more people I meet, the more guilty I feel, that I cannot be with them until forever...


었엏개???

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You don't have to go back to where you came from, co'z you may take it with you... hehehe! naks serious! uie jee, ayos lng kme dto... tma, loka parin si gretz, hehehe! kita kitz soon! bka sa sign ulit,..hehe! mzta ka jan?

Your Daily Corner said...

hehe medyo serious nga mga sulat ko, but naririnig ko lang din sa ibang tao ang then I just write it down...

oo nga sana magkita tayo ulit, nung assembly ng sign sa cebu hindi tayo nagkita, sana sa CDO ulit na assembly para malapit lang sa inyo....

hehe... miss ko na ang mga signers diyan at ang association....

pag balik ko marami akong iishare about sa ministry namin dito sa cebu, dalawa kasi ang focus namin, deaf at tsaka foreigners, hindi pa kasi congregation ang sign dito group siya, and then under siya sa english congregation, kaya mga foreigners ang preaching namin, and we need to learn the language of the foreigners to preach them, korean, japanese and chinese, hehehe wala pa namang nag teteach ng hindi.... hehehe wala pa kasing hindi brother sa congregation...

nag aaral ako ng korean.... pero not easy... studying their grammar, nose bleed pero enjoy... kasama ang korean brothers and sisters hehehe..

iba rin pala ang setting ng preaching sa foreign ministry... parang semi missionary kami... hehehe....

i hope maka uwi din ako diyan...
hope with Jehovahs blessings...

Anuj said...

Nice background music.

Surprised me :)