Monday, June 04, 2007

beer drinking

In the Philippines, our day off is the best day to toss a glass and keep youself full of beer...

It is the best time to get drunk ... because you don't have to worry about your schedule ....for work..

So we had fun with my Landlord ... We drink a lot from Morning 9am till late in the evening 11:30pm ... We had a lot of beer ... And only the two of us shared everything.

That was my first time to drink a lot of beers ... but undeniably I had so much fun
talking any issues we can talk about ...

But I maybe full but not drunk ... I still know what I am doing ...

But in cases like these there are always ... negative sides ...like UNCLE (my landlord) was already up and euphoric, he talks a lot, he does not know what he was talking about ...he talks of his heartaches and every bad feelings he poured out ...

Well for me, drinking is for putting up, we drink to enjoy and to relax your body ... I drink but not to put myself in a dangerous state of mind ...

When you want to say something say it, not when you are drunk, when you want to do something do it, don't depend your strength in a bottle of beer... it does not make any sense ...

I appreciate people who just turn quiet when they get a lot of beers ... and those are the people that i wanted to go with ... easy ... upbuilding and does not get drunk with just one bottle of beer...

3 comments:

gailyn alcoholic said...

jerry, see my super drama blog..hehe drama galore..! hhahahaha..gailynaddictaddict.blogspot.com

gailyn alcoholic said...

jerry what imong email add?? sa gmail ug sa yahoo..bisag asa..haha

bitaw jer. thanks kaayo, enrollment na namu ugma..grabeh ga tan-aw ko sa akong mga majors karon na first sem, wow daghana oi, mga power kaayo..anatomy&physio, healthcare..wahhh..hehe..busy kay ko ugma..hmm morning pa magkuha na kog grades till afternoon, enrollment, then pa sukod uniform..hehe..ok na ko jer oi..i know naa pa mas maayo na things para nako..i made mistakes, i acknowledge them..but that's life, we fail, we get up, we try again..as long as there are chances and opportunities, grab em'..hehe..thanks a lot dawg..

gailyn alcoholic said...

thanks for the words of wisdom dawg..u can count on me...i may be twisted at times, but hey...i have and i will have a definite direction in lyp..hehe..thanks so much dawg for belivin in me, i know i cud be doubtful at times, yes, im even doubtful at myself..but then when you know that some people still believe in you..hey hey hey...it boosts up men! it makes me think that, others beliv in me, why shouldn't i?...hehe..in this real life, real things happen and as you have said, there are no turning backs..it made me realize the decisions are in my own hands and choices,..i may be smiling and seems tanga2x at times, but dawg, you're one of the persons (the other one is my aunt and the other one is aldrich) that thought me real lyp is not all about all smiles and dependency and having everything your own way..it's about choices, decisions, struggle and sacrifices..dark clouds might be lurking anywhere,but hey, there's always sunshine at the end ryt? haha it's just all up to me...ehhehe
take care jer! dawg!