Tuesday, May 01, 2007

one dawn....

I woke up in bed.....4 o clock in the morning...because my body calls me to be in action....

Change of body clock....Because of my working schedule....I am a night owl....

And then I walked the streets....Saw a food stall selling a rice staple food called "puto"
matched with a hot chocolate drink "sikwati".....I dropped by to fill in something in my
stomach....

And continue walking......and saw a tree lane....waaahhh and was very excited to walk along it...
(because I'm very excited and fond of korean films .... which illustrates tree lane as friendship...)

finally I had the feeling walking through it.....waahhh...t'was like a feeling that I am in Korea...cheeze.....

And reach as far as Cebu International Airport....hehe...I just feel walking one morning.....

1 comment:

Uhmyell said...

keep safe!